Here are seven semi-interesting things you may need to know about me:
1. My two favorite things in this world are Twin Peaks (the classic David Lynch television series) and The Band.
2. I work in marketing and communications.
3. I’m a native Oregonian.
4. I got married in September 2013 at the age of 35. It took a while, but I waited for the right one. When all hope was lost and life was great, he wandered in and made everything better.
5. I dance all the time. Mostly in private, but occasionally at the grocery store.
6. I compulsively wave when someone tries to take my picture. I can’t help it. Dorky smile, wave…every time.
7. I once buried a sweater under my parents’ house to avoid wearing it to school. It’s true.